As much as Windows Live writer is still on top of the game as far as blogging clients are concerned, I still prefer BlogDesk because it is neat, lightweight(as compared to WLW), easy to install and use. Its actually my on-the-go blogging client.
Do you have a Joomla weblog / website or whatever and you want to embed a youtube video/s into a post:
1) Download and install BlogDesk on your PC.
3) You need to download and install a Joomla Plugin called AllVideos.
4) after uploading / installing AllVideos, enable and publish the plugin(AllVideos).
5) Go to YouTube.com and find a video you want to embed. Assuming that the full URL from youtube of your video is:
Note the highlighted code(bold).Compose your post in Blogdesk and embed your video as follows. Insert the following wherever you want the video to be:
6) Publish the post to your Joomla blog/website.
- the above tutorial was used to publish this post.
- the above video is a proposal for a Nigerian Ultra Modern Railway Network.