Blogdesk is my tool of choice for updating my many blogs. Today, I get the error below:
An error occured while uploading the Post.
Error uploading images
XML Parser has reported a WININET.dll error, description is:12029 - A connection with the server could not be established.
A little troubleshooting: I found out that I had browser proxy settings configured in Internet Explorer. Removing this and using IEs default setting partially solved the problem.
Other information I found online is that such an error could be because IE is offline, so a simple launch / start of IE could have done the trick.